Thanks for the comment on my blog. It led me here. You will be bookmarked! Always good to be in touch with friends. Looks like you're taking full advantage of all the winter wonders Utah has to offer. Good fun!
you guys look great! i miss you guys so much, it was such a fun neighborhood full of amazing people. i love your disclaimer at the top of your blog, i definitely relate to it. please come and visit us sometime, we would love it! also, thanks for the l&l plug--you are amazing!
That's it--we're hitting the slopes together next year, when I can fit into my snow gear again! Love the blog, Sue. Have I told you what an amazing person I think you are?!? Thanks for making me always feel included...you guys are a darling family!
15 Comments:
Looks fun and like you got lots of snow! That is in Sun Valley huh? Nice. I would like to go back there in the summer.
Kurt, it's not in Sun Valley, its north of Salt Lake about 35 mins. It's just the same company. But, I'll visit Sun Valley w/ya in the summer! :)
Thanks for the comment on my blog. It led me here. You will be bookmarked! Always good to be in touch with friends. Looks like you're taking full advantage of all the winter wonders Utah has to offer. Good fun!
Snowbasin is one of my favorite resorts!! You guys look like you were having a great time. I miss miss miss skiing!
Love,
T.
Well, T - stop missing it & LET's GO!
Cute pics! You look like you had a blast - especially in the second one!
I see. I guess there are some new resorts I have never been to. We should do Sun Valley!
I can't believe you still get to go snowboarding. Zach and I haven't been for almost 11 years. How fun!
Fun pics! I miss snowboarding. I'd seriously have to relearn if I wanted to go again.
Welcome to blogging by the way. :)
Wow, Sue! You two are die hards. I would never ski in that weather. Way to go!
Looks COLD!!! I'd rather be up there than at home though. Hope you guys had fun.
Hey Sue. I found you! I didn't know you blogged. Cute cute pics. You and Steve look 18 in the snowbasin ones. :) MA
you guys look great! i miss you guys so much, it was such a fun neighborhood full of amazing people. i love your disclaimer at the top of your blog, i definitely relate to it. please come and visit us sometime, we would love it!
also, thanks for the l&l plug--you are amazing!
That's it--we're hitting the slopes together next year, when I can fit into my snow gear again! Love the blog, Sue. Have I told you what an amazing person I think you are?!? Thanks for making me always feel included...you guys are a darling family!
Suzanne! You're killin me - it's MARCH now! Update your blog, lady!
:)
Post a Comment