

We went to the BodyWorlds Exhibit at the Leonardo last night! Oh baby! It was just crazy! I was scared out of my mind - I didn't know that I'd make it through without either fainting or puking. I thought it would be totally disturbing. But once we were there looking at the exhibits I was so fascinated that I forgot to be disturbed! The human body in all its delicacy and intricacy. Absolutely awe-inspiring! This is a show I will never forget. Those images are permanently emblazoned upon my brain...
And this kid does a good job sharing my enthusiasm... :) He is too cute:
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Body Worlds
Posted by sue at 4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 Comments:
I would like to see it! I hear really cool things about it! Glad you got to enjoy it!
Yeah...I have mixed feeling and can't decide whether to check it out or not. Hmmm...
YOU DID IT!!! i am so jealous. i want to go so bad. especially now that your nerd friend has told me how "cool" it is. ha ha ha. where did you find that video?
That kid is cracking me up - I love his facial expressions.
I think you were a bit more enthusiastic and....shall we say.....vocal, than that! :)
I want to go to that! I hear it is amazing but Darin just wasn't as interested. Looks like it was really cool.
Oh sad, the video is no longer available.
I'm still not sure I want to see Body Worlds. I get a little quesy everytime I see a picture.
I want to go to Body Worlds really badly. Even though I didn't like taking anatomy lab in college I think I would like this. Because you don't have to touch cadavers, just look.
I've been wanting to see this.
Post a Comment