
So, its rare that Steve will take the opportunity to chill with just the guys - but last night we was able to hit a Guys Night Out movie w/some friends.
So, this morning I asked him what movie they saw and it was "Ghost Town" (a romantic comedy). Funny - cause thats the same movie I saw with my girlfriends last month for GIRLS NIGHT OUT! BwaaaaHAHAHAHA
Sorry - this just cracks me up. I ♥ you Eddy.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Chick Flick?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
Brent never goes to movies. The last movie he saw was Ladder 49 in the theater. I laughed so hard when he told me what they saw.
k that is WAY too funny! i am laughing right now
That is hilarious! Gotta love our men!
Just because it is a romantic comedy doesn't mean its a chick flick.
Post a Comment