Monday, June 15, 2009

Why can't we ALL live in San Diego?

Spent a week with Julie & Fred and new baby Grace and darling little Charlotte at their home in San Diego. And now I have a few questions....

Why is Julie made of COMPLETE AWESOME? Seriously, I love my sis. I wish we lived closer... and look how cute Wyatt and Charlotte are together.




Why do babies have to be colicky? This is one of Grace's happiest moments of the week...




How could we be so lucky to hit Legoland on Star Wars day and Wyatt is OBSESSED with Star Wars right now?
















Why aren't San Diego's beaches and mild climate and the Utah Mountains w/all four seasons all located in the same city (preferably the one in which I live...)?



Why do vacations have to end?

7 Comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

seriously! what a dream to live there.
but do they have the best bunco group rockin' it over there? i dare say not!

ha ha, welcome back!
ps: i love how wyatt's glasses are on wrong and he is still loving life! what a cutie

Alicia said...

Lego Land and Star Wars?? That's awesome. Look at Wyatt. I can tell how awesome he thinks it is cause you got a huge smile out of him in every picture.

Rusti said...

How fun! What a dream for Wyatt!

I must say- in the picture of Wyatt with the two sith lords, I totally thought the one on the left was flipping of the camera for a moment! lol

Emily said...

Looks like a blast!! I love Cali!

Glad you're back, cause now we can gossip again. :)

PS - Wyatt's curls are AMAZING in that humidity!

Miles Family said...

looks like so much fun. Wyatt must have been in heaven. I'm glad you guys got out of the SLC rain for a bit.

The Royal Monson Clan said...

Hey YOU!! Super jealous of the Star Wars day at Legoland!!! BUT, so glad you're back home, right where you beeeeelong! :)

Nat

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh I love San Diego! I might need to go there now. Looks like so much fun! I bet Wyatt thought he was in a dream world!