Wyatt gave a report on Ancient Egypt today in his 1st grade class. This boy is so stinkin' cute. Steve and I are the (buggiest) proudest mama & papa bears of all time. haha
He made a pyramid and a sphinx out of legos. And he brought his king cobra wood carving and a real Egyptian coin that Grandpa D brought back from his trip to Egypt last summer. Wyatt said "I love grandpa so much right now, everyone is so lucky they get to see REAL Egypt money and a REAL king cobra from Egypt!" He got a little nervous when he stood up to give his report and he forgot quite a bit of what he had memorized, but he made up for it with his charm! :)

Thursday, March 18, 2010
Ancient Egypt by Wyatt
Posted by sue at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Comment:
All the hard work pays off with those proud parent moments. What a cute boy!!!!
P.S. On facebook I haven't seen a frowny face or smiley face yet. Get it.
Post a Comment