Sunday, July 4, 2010

☮ ♥ & LP

I could never count all of the blessings that have come into my life from that one best decision to marry Steve 15 years ago, but one of my favorites is the blessing of getting to go to Lake Powell every summer with his wonderful family. We always have such a great trip together and there's just something special about that place. It remains my favorite place on earth.





Fave discussion with Wyatt lately:
After a Primary sharing time about the Holy Ghost
Wyatt: "Ya know how you're more into the church than Dad?"
Me: "What?"
Wyatt: "Ya know how you are more into the church than Dad?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Wyatt: "Well remember when I faked that I was sick so I could stay home from church and Dad stayed with me so he could watch football?"
Me: "Ok"
Wyatt: "I wanted to do it again the next week, but I think the Holy Ghost told me that it wouldn't be a good choice."

Funny to get a glimpse into the mind of a 7 year old. Hahaha

4 Comments:

Mychael-Ann said...

Hilarious!!!

Steve totally got busted - I love it!

Alicia said...

One of our favorite places too!!

swensen squeeze said...

That's awesome!!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

would you stop with all the fun times! my hell girl, you are making me jealous!
haha.
i miss your sweet face!