I was in Lake Powell when the American Idol concert came to SLC or else I probably would have bought tickets and gone to the concert. (That is how much I LOVED American Idol this season) But, check out David Archuleta when he sang in SLC... it's rare that you see such genuine raw emotion, especially for such a large audience. (He cries at the end of this song, I think b/c he dedicated the song to his Utah fans and he was majorly feelin' their hometown love) What a sweet guy! I think he is just adorable, so proud he's from Murray (my hometown). :)
Sunday, July 27, 2008
David Archuleta in Salt Lake City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
Referring to the derby:
Good to know that you guys are interested in attending again. Over the past few years I've decided to just wait until people ask me about it, rather than inviting a bunch of people. I never really knew who was interested, and now they have limited tickets. Anyway, if you are interested next year let me know.
We LOVED it too! It's funny how when you know or have a connection with the person it means so much more.
Sorry I can't share in the love. :-)
Ok - that was awesome! I loved it! I will definately be buying his CD!
Post a Comment