We paddled around Moosehorn Lake (we also camped here). Sooooo beautiful. And Wyatt caught his first fish! We were walking around the lake and met a nice family who let Wyatt reel in a fish. He was thrilled! He said "I could do it again if you want" :) haha
Wyatt loves to build cairns when we hike - so after conquering (haha) Mt. Baldy we built the biggest/tallest cairn we could! :)
Wyatt entertained himself by putting wildflowers in my hair on the way up to the top of Mt. Baldy.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Moosehorn Lake - Uintahs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
In case you weren't aware, I am tagging along in your Summer fun (through the blog of course), since mine is less adventurous. I hope that's ok?
Wow! I didn't even know what a "cairn" was! What a fun hike!!
I don't know if the bishop would approve of you guys building alters for sacrifice though..
Now I know how come you are so darned tan! So glad you guys are having so much fun. I'll bet Wyatt is having the time of his life (and his parents just might be having fun too:)
Dang! Bailey playing is off the hook! Good for you guys. Sad to say, but I haven't even heard of some of the places you guys have been going to.
Post a Comment