Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lake Powell Triathalon

This was way fun. I feel a new obsession coming on... :)
The whole fam damily... (almost...)

Steve shaved his head bald for the occasion. Look at those GUNS! :)

scary pic of me - but w/e...


more pics later...

10 Comments:

M-Ann said...

You did it! And you liked it? I think they are addictive, I so want to do another. I'm especially feeling blah tonight as I sit here with my big prego belly. Maybe next fall...

kto1s said...

Way to go Sue! I'm so impressed and seriously so proud of you!!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

YEAH!!! that is awesome! how long would you say, you trained for this? i am thinking i want to do it. can i doggy paddle though?

so so so impressed!

Alicia said...

Wow, the triathalon came up fast. At least for me because I wasn't training for it. Good job. I'm waiting for the swimming stories.

DeDee said...

That is awesome! Can't wait to hear more about it...

Kelly said...

Congratulations, Sue! I am so impressed.

Tiffany said...

Way to go!

Nate, Heidi, Cooper said...

I am so proud of you. Hope you had fun in Powell. (Wink, Wink)

Tiffany said...

I LOVE that you did it!! We will for sure have to do a couple together next year. I am actually really proud of Steve as I can't get Darin to even train for a tri no matter how hard I try. Good job to both of you.
This is long but thanks so much for coming Wed night!! It was a breath of fresh air to spend time with you again. I had forgotten how much a totally enjoy your company and friendship. Now it just makes me miss you more though because it is always far to long before I get to see you again.

swensen squeeze said...

I am so proud of you!! Way to be woman!!! Glad that you had fun!