**SNOWBOARDING @ The Canyons**
Barbs is so awesome - she gives us a getaway at Westgate Resort at the Canyons and babysits Wyatt all day/all night for the MOST awesome Christmas gift ever. I LOVE it. Seriously, what could be better? Thanks, Barbs!
SUE
STEVE
I kid. We did go - but these aren't our pics. If we did take pictures I'm sure they would've have been close to these, though. :)
**CHRISTMAS EVE - The Program**
**SLEDDING**
**NEW YEARS EVE**
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
ok i was freaking out for a second. i was thinking - WHAT aren't they amazing at???? i feel a little better those weren't you (snowboarding), it makes you a little more human - but only a little ;)
You totally had me on the snowboard pictures. I wouldn't put it past you that you are that good. Happy New Years!
Fun, fun! Glad you had a nice Christmas break.
I thought that was you on the snowboard...and I thought DANG GIRL!! Way to be! I still think you are amazing though!
Post a Comment