Sunday, January 18, 2009

Swanky Private Party @ the Sundance Film Festival

Me & Sis! Love ya, Krissy.



Andrew Boye



One of the 2nd generation Osmond guys, David Osmond, performed too. And another artist, Benton Paul. http://www.bentonpaul.blogspot.com He was good but he makes the scariest faces when he sings! yikes! haha

David Archuleta - He was AMAZING live - his voice is crystal clear and he is so passionate. And what a SWEETHEART. I got a chance, later, to tell David good job and he looked me straight in the eyes, smiled and said "Awww, thank you!" in the most sincere way. He is really sweet and humble. ♥♥♥

8 Comments:

Miles Family said...

That is so cool that you went to a famous party. I've always wanted to be around famous people.

Rusti said...

Wow Suzanne! Sounds like lots of fun. Way to go on not fainting when David talked to you. ;)

Alicia said...

You got an autograph, right?

Emily said...

"THE" David Archuleta?? In REAL LIFE?? Your dreams came true!! :)

I used to work with Donny Osmond's son, Donny, and I used to ask him if he was wearing his sequin underpants. Let's just say he got a lot of teasing at the workplace....poor guy! :)

Sounds like you had an amazing night!

DeDee said...

You seriously have all the "hook-ups"!

P.S. Did you ask David if he'd marry Zoe in 15 yrs.? She would like to know. (he,he)

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

i am giggling right now!
and that is ALL i am going to say!

swensen squeeze said...

Ummm...how did you get into that??

OUR STORY said...

Oh my goodness, you must be dying right now, you actually talked to him!! SHUT YOUR FACE, (sorry Steve) I am so happy for you!!!