Livin' the life of Riley - Gars would be proud!
Grand Mayan Resort
Chichen Itza
Cenote - swimming w/the dead Mayans...
Snorkeling
Xcaret
Tulum
I love vacations. We had a total blast. I just don't like to come home. Especially when our house gets broken into while we are gone. Mean people stink. Thank you to everyone who has been calling, emails, messages, etc. This is yet another life lesson in reminding us what really matters. All our stuff means nothing. (Although I would reeeeeally like my computer back with all my pictures...*crying*) But our family and friends are our richest blessings. We are so very richly blessed and are extremely grateful for you!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
te amo Cancun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 Comments:
Wait - WHAT?! You're house got broken into?? Oh my gosh - I'm SO sorry!! That really really stinks!
The trip looks amazing and beautiful and I'm totally jealous! I bought you a little present for Valentines Day, so we need to get together! It might be some kind of johnny jump up.... :)
Oh no! I'm so sorry. It feels so violating to be robbed. Dang it. I've been thinking of you since Steve called me last week, wishing I was in Mexico too. I'm so so sorry about your house. Any other homes in the neighborhood or did they just figure out that you were gone? I need to call you sometime.
Sorry about your house! Good thing you blog and have at least some of your pics. What a vacation!
It looks like you guys had such a great time! We missed you and are so bummed about your house. Next time you leave Wyatt should set up some booby traps!
no freakin' way! your house got broken into???? you are going to have to tell me all about this.
so how do you go on so many vacations? does steve ever have to work? ha ha.
i'm sure you have lots of stories about your vaca. too bad you weren't snowshoeing so you could . . . well, you know!
That is absoluetly awful. Not the trip, but the house. I had no idea. I'm so sorry. What did they take?
I am so sorry!! Love the picutres of Cancun...looks like you had a great time! Except when you got home!
Sue, that vacation looked as IDEAL as anything I've ever seen! What a horrible thing to come home to! We sure love you guys--how can we help?!?
Love the pictures!!!
Those pictures look amazing. it looks like a great trip. Thaks for sharing.
No better time to go to the sun. Looked like a ton of fun. We are planning on going there next fall with our kids. You'll have to let me know what you liked. I'm sorry about your break in. That sucks. It's like they knew you were out of town. See ya next week at BONKO.
You look fabulous! Looks like you had a great time.
I heard about the big break in. I have had 2 nightmares since. So sorry.
Oh no! I was so enjoying your post until the end. How miserable to be broken into!! I am so sorry to hear that!
Your trip looks fabulous and you did everthing while there. We didn't go to Talum and I still regret it.
AWESOME PICS!!!!!
Post a Comment