Fave moment of the evening: The kids put on a DARLING, IMPRESSIVE, ENTERTAINING and SWEET little program and in the middle of a song, like as they are singing, Wyatt yells out "Thats not the way it goes!" and then he runs off the stage and comes and tells Steve how its all wrong! ummm.... yeah. Thats Wyatt.
And its sweet.
it's endearing.
it's funny.
he's confident.
he shares his opinions openly.
he is unmovable.
if he knows something, then its set in stone and nobody can change his mind.
And I love him.
He wasn't the only kid to make all the parents lol - there was also the kid who blurted out "I feel like I'm going to puke!" HAHA Kids are great.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Kindergarten Walking Report Card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 Comments:
LOL! I was there, but I didn't hear either of those comments. I guess I was focused on Jake's performance, stage left!
Okay, I just realized why I didn't hear Wyatt. We went the opposite night since Jake's in pm kindergarten. Oops!
Many of those adjectives sound just like you at BONKO!!! We all lol when you talk. Kids are cute.
He is so great!!
That is so funny!!
Wyatt is one of a kind, he always makes me laugh! He is getting soo big I can't believe it. He's a lot like you!!!
Way too funny!! He is for sure Suzanne. :)
what a silly kid! i wonder where he gets that from? hmmm!
love you!
He's a piece of work, that kid! lol He's such a doll. I can't get enough of those blonde curls. :)
You two have a great kid. We love Wyatt in school!!!
Post a Comment