Mark is electricity in human form. I am so happy to see my little bro tie the knot with such a smart, fun and awesome girl, Annie. These two are a match made in heaven and I couldn't be happier for them.
Their wedding was so much fun, it had their playful personalities all over it - from the beautiful mountain location, to the garter belt tied on to a frisbee, to the crazy groomsman stories, to the photo booth with silly dress-ups, to the horseshoes and lawn golf. I think this has to be one of the funnest, most full-of-personality weddings I've had the pleasure to attend.
The cute couple. 
Mark is a softy. He got really emotional during the ceremony and it was so sweet.
I absolutely despise the pics of me from this day. boo :( But, what the heck, I'm posting them on the blog anyway. haha I think I must be the only person that posts bad pics of myself all the time. oh well.
Just the girls
Daddy's girl
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Annie & Mark's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
You look very cute at Mark's wedding, so I don't know what you're talking about! Call me so we can catch up on the chattingness!
you look absolutely gorgeous! the couple looks pretty dang cute too ;
So sweet. And if that is a bad picture, than count yourself lucky. You look so pretty, Sue!
Post a Comment