I've wanted to hike the Subway for about 15+ years. I've always heard that its great - and now I know: It just doesn't get better than this hike and our friends. What a blast we had!
Both Steve and I got holes in our shorts... (no I will not post a pic of my bum on the blog. I do have limits... I have no problem posting Steve's tight buns, however... haha)
I got my holes (and bruises! haha) on the "wussy girls" rockslide:
Steve got his holes (and bigger bruises!) on the crazy lunatic rockslide: (I slid once and then I was smart enough not to go again. I bet Steve slid 10 times! I love my maniac husband!)
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
The best day of me liiiiife....
Posted by sue at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Comments:
where is that??? that is absolutely beautiful. how long did it take you guys to do the whole thing?
Those pictures are AWESOME!!!!!!
You're going again next year, RIGHT?!
Tiff - 9 hours. But only b/c we we're playing. We weren't in a hurry.
Alicia - thanks! Does this mean we made it into your top 12! Hooray! ;) I would totally do it again next year!
We are adventurous, but I think you take the prize. That looks rough and fun. I've never heard of it. Way to go.
One of my favs is going up to Park City for vacation. Its so close and so fun. Loved it.
That looks awesome!! I am so jealous! I can't wait to go next year!!
That look SO FUN!!!
PS - I haven't seen any shocking secrets on your blog yet and I think you're due for some....
Post a Comment