♫You've had a birthday shout hooray *fist pump* I'm gonna sing to you today! *point to you* 1 year older and wiser, too *point to noggin* Happy birthday *clap* to you! *point to you*
Steve is 38. Holy crap.
He wanted to snowboard on his birthday, so here we are. (yay for Arctic Circle 2-for-1 Brighton Night Ski Coupons) Looks like we're having fun, huh? haha Underneath our lovely balaclavas there are huge smiles, I promise! The snow was AWESOMEEEEE (finally!!!!) and we had a blast!
Steve wanted to get the running shoe evaluation at the Running Co. and new running shoes for his birthday, so that was his exciting gift from me. woo! haha And as if that isn't exciting enough, there will be birthday bingo tomorrow night with friends. wooot! Thats just the kind of life we're living, folks - always a wild adventure. :)
Even though I'll never be able to keep up with Steve in my lifetime, I'm so grateful that we are together forever so I can keep trying. Happy birthday muscle-man! I love ya!
And I can't help but add this little picture from last week. Whats wrong with this picture? Hmm...... Man, I love this guy. 
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Thirty-eight
Posted by sue at 9:09 AM
Labels: snowboarding, Steve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
Happy Birthday Steve from the Pelos! Bingo?! Can it really be 3 (maybe it was 4?) years ago that we celebrated at Buca di Beppo? Time flies... Luckily you keep yourself young by snowboarding in your swimsuit.
Dark tinted goggles and night boarding can be....well....... interesting. It is like wearing sunglasses indoors. Happy B day Stever.
Hey Mark! We've stepped it up, remember when we used to go with no goggles at all???? hahahaha What we lack in equipment, we make up for in enthusiasm. :)
Post a Comment