Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Bingo

Look at me blogging 3 days in a row! yip!

You know you've got fun friends when you can be thoroughly entertained playing BINGO. :) We are soooo lucky to have amazing friends that get us doing a million things that we wouldn't do otherwise (in lots of different ways) and always make us laugh. There were lots of other friends at the party too, but I only took a picture of the "cotton tops":

Turning 38 has been rough on Steve haha

Make a wish birthday boys and girls:

High style:

The finest bingo callers in town and the host/hostess with the most/mostess:

4 Comments:

Marisa said...

I love how Amy is cracking up in the background of the top photo! Good times last night!

Natalie said...

Your blog looks awesome. You guys really know how to have a good time. Those pictures are hilarious. I need some friends like that. Your husband is crazy in his shorts out boardin. Mid-life crisis I guess.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

that is awesome!!! it took me a second to recognize you guys. i miss you too much! how have you been?

Lindsay said...

Looks like I missed a good party. Where did you find those awesome clothes? You guys are pretty creative!! How do you get an old lady to say the "f" word? Tell another old lady to yell bingo! Jake told that joke to some old-ish ladies on our cruise and they looked at him and said "are you calling us old?" hehehe!