I need to remember some happy things, so...
1 - I've got a great husband who is ALWAYS good to me (even when I barely deserve it).
2 - I've got the greatest kid that was ever born on this earth. (And I'm not the least bit biased).
3 - Good thing for my family who really cares about each other and comes through for each other when we need them.
4 - I've got great friends who invite us over for homemade pasta night and it actually turns out DELISH!
5 - Italian Village has good pizza benders which I indulged in last night.
6 - The REI sale yesterday yielded a new extreme sports helmet for Steve (and possibly me and even Wyatt - he has a huge head, but you couldn't even tell, could ya?)and that was enough to bring a big smile to Steve's face for the last 24 hours.
7 - My mother in law took Wyatt for all night Friday and made us a big breakfast on Saturday morning when we (finally) came to pick him up.
8 - It's Easter candy time - Reese's Eggs! yum
9 - It snowed hard so maybe we'll go snowboarding again.
10 - See post below regarding new houseboat!!!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
On a day like today...
Posted by sue at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Comment:
That's a pretty sweet list! You're a lucky gal, that's for sure!
I hope things are going better for your family - call me if you want to chat about it.
Post a Comment