Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged

I think I've been tagged to share 5 things on my to-do list:

1- Go to the grocery store (I've been procrastinating for toooo long)
2- Make and put up a sign @ our triplex.
3- Call my brother.
4- Call my sister.
5- Go shopping for Wyatt for Easter
6- Return some pants to the Gap.
7- Make a poster for "Wyatt's Special Day" at preschool
Ooops, I gave you a few bonuses, I was only supposed to do 5... (the list goes on & on...)

4 Comments:

Cameron Peterson said...

So about that houseboat, party on Bailey's. Like they always say, "You don't need to own a boat, just know how to smoosh the ones that do." Actually they don't say that. I just said that.
I like your good day list and your to-do list, and hope things are going better on the home front. See you tomorrow, plus do you have any big paper groc. bags?

swensen squeeze said...

hey - how are you liking the book? I am interested in talking to you!

Nelson said...

I hope your "to do" list soon turns into a "ta da" list! It won't matter too much though, because there will always be a "to do" list.

M-Ann said...

yes, it was you :)