Little clip of Wyatt @ the K Storyteller's Fair:
Wyatt is dressed up like a sheep and he has a duck puppet and a cow puppet to tell his story.
and P.S. - fave conversation w/Wyatt lately:
Wyatt: "Mom - can boys marry girls that are older than them?"
Me: "Sure"
Wyatt: "Oh, good! Cause Sierra is 6 already"
later - Wyatt: "I gave Sierra a love note today in kindergarten"
Me: "Oh yeah? What did it say?"
Wyatt: "It had stars and hearts. Lots of them."
Me: "Nice. Did you write any words?"
Wyatt: "No, Mom. Duh. You don't need to write I love you cause everyone knows you only give love notes to people you love."
This makes me smile. You go, little kindergarten romeo!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Dooby Dooby Moo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Comments:
I Love this. I had no idea! Wyatt is the best.
I remember my first crush when I was five. That is so cute.
Post a Comment