Grandma D's Egg Hunt
Sweet! Lizards! Wyatt got plenty of candy - so lizards were a great surprise to see inside Grandma D's eggs.
The GREAT EGG Experiment
Grandma D did scientific experiments with Wyatt for a fun Easter activity. They learned about the parts of the egg and made hypotheses about how strong an eggshell is, whether eggs float in water/salt water, etc. As you can see Wyatt was mesmerized. He loves to be a little scientist.
Maddie read an Easter story to her cousins
Maddie is the sweetest older cousin, ever. Every single one of her cousins absolutely adore her.
Grandma Barb's Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny came to our backyard!
(Except Wyatt knows that the good stuff, i.e. the Star Wars toys, actually come from Mom & Dad. haha)
Overall Wyatt was spoiled rotten and had a blast. Isn't that what holidays are for? :)
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Comments:
Is this Adam Lambert. I'm surprised it's not Archuleta. Holidays are for spoiling and everything out of the ordinary. I wish my husband agreed with that. Looks fun. I loved the Suzy Q cake. Chocolate is my favorite. Thanks girly.
I love how Wyatt's grandma did an experiment! That is so great!
Post a Comment