Mill Creek
Steve
Sue
Wyatt's first cliff jump! :) (actually it was his second, b/c Steve didn't realize the camera was off the first time he jumped... haha)

Slickrock Bike Trail
Me, Jen & Kelsey
Someday I'm going to actually stop and take action photos... yeah, right. I never do it. I don't wanna stop... except when I'm crashing. haha
Puddle Jumpers
Wyatt, Brooke
Corona Arch Hike
We did a little jeepin', too - but I have no proof other than the dents to our jeep frame... :)
Monday, May 4, 2009
I like moab
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
Those are so fun. Thanks for inviting us. We had a blast. When you think of it, will you e mail a copy of the pictures with Wyatt, Brooke, and Carson. They turned out so good. I tried to take them from your blog, but couldn't figure out how to do it.
Can you take us with you next time? Geez, you guys are always on an adventure. In comparrison I feel like we seem agoraphobic. lol
I can't believe Wyatt jumped in the water! Way to go dude!
Wow, Wyatt jumping? I had a heart attack when my teenage Tyler did it last year. I actually just prefer to not watch, but you guys looked great.
Post a Comment