Pres. Obama's Speech to America's children
Its a sad day in our history when the President of the United States gets railroaded for encouraging our children to succeed in school. I just read his speech. I think President Obama ooozes "the American dream." The perfect person to deliver that speech to our children today. And frankly, our children need to hear it. (and so do their parents...)
I wish for the day when SOMEONE, ANYONE can bring our country back together. That we can stop fighting over every.stinking.little.thing.
Personally, I can't wait to talk to Wyatt about it after school today.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
The President of the United States....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Comments:
I disagree with you, but I still love you. :)
AMEN. I agree. But I am too chicken to post about it on my own blog - how'd ya like that cowardice.
But honestly, what kind of message are you sending to your kids by raising such a fuss? Don't we want our children to be able to listen to people they disagree with? Don't you think your children are faced with things you disagree with on a DAILY basis? And really, do you DISAGREE with working hard??? Give me a break.
Yeah. Sue. You are my hero. I still can't voice my political opinions to my family members - they would totally flip out. Miss you :).
Post a Comment