



In another lifetime I used to be involved with some pretty awesome events. One of my favorites was called Festival of Gold - A choral festival for top choirs around the country to come and compete and perform in a spectacular concert at famous concert halls and cathedrals. (I'm pretty sure these pictures were taken at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC) I LOVED these concerts! My associate used to always say "A person is never more beautiful than when they sing." And he would create these masterpiece concerts that would take my breath away.
And these old guys in the pics were my dear friends. We used to party like rock stars with these dudes! They were renowned in their field of choral music and now, sadly, they have all passed on except one. I'm actually surprised that I don't have a pic of Dr. Jerold Ottley (the former MoTab director). After he retired from MoTab he adjudicated and directed for us sometimes. He and his wife, JoAnne, are so dear.
Anyway, I loved those days...
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Festival of Gold Memories...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Comment:
So cool, Suz! Too bad you weren't a drinker cause you would've been HOOKED UP back then! lol
Post a Comment