
Great hike yesterday w/our friends.
Sidenote: We opened the fence between our two backyards and the kids play regularly between the two yards. Mi casa es su casa, amigos. The opening in the fence is the best thing that has ever happened to Wyatt.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Hikin' with our Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 Comments:
You guys are so good on getting out and doing...it's great! Wyatt's going to be quite the outdoorsman.
Another Osborne, that is so funny!
Looks like you had a great time.
Brilliant idea to open the fence.
Those boys are so cute together! What a fun hike!
The fence opening is fantastic and 3 boys living in Wyatts backyard is even better. I envy that. I wish I had a neighbor with kids instead of the next street over. Looks like you had a great time.
Looks fun! Great weather to hike!
Post a Comment