Friday, May 30, 2008

Preschool Graduation

The Program

Why didn't my video load? Grrrr

Wyatt's Class



Best Friends - Wyatt, Ian & Carter



The Graduation Gift - "Gek" the gecko

(This is ALL JL's fault!) I still can't believe I got Wyatt a gecko for a pet. He's SOOOOOOOO excited.



4 Comments:

Emily said...

Wow....a gecko! That's a pretty sweet deal for Wyatt - I hope it doesn't land up in your bed someday. :)

Jill said...

Yikes, his tail is pretty crazy looking. I'm glad Tiny got him prepared to be a Gecko caretaker. Congrats on graduating Wyatt!

Tiffany said...

oh my word! You are CRAZY!!! That thing looks so creapy in the last picture!!! Although you know you have just gotten parent of the year award from Wyatt. He looks to LOVE it!!

Nelson said...

Yikes! You are one amazing Momma! I don't think I would even consider that.
He is growing up so much! Now that we don't live there it seems like all of the kids are growing up in the blink of an eye. Where has the time gone?