Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Reason #(Big number here) we LOVE CR:
ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND CAMPING TRIP.
This year it was Moab. So. Much. Fun.

HUNTERS CANYON HIKE

catching tadpoles...



sharing a lizard...


RAFTING ON THE COLORADO






KLONDIKE BLUFFS





PORCUPINE RIM


Wyatt and Cam


POT LUCK SUNDAY DINNER - YUM!



And no pics but we loved the late night campfire games: Signs, Psst, and Dippity Dippity Dip.:) Wouldn't rather spend my weekend with anyone other than y'all - Thanks Friends!!

9 Comments:

Nelson said...

Trying not to tear up about the fact that we weren't there! Oh how I miss this yearly trip. It was the highlight of the year. Looks like you had a great time!

sue said...

You are still invited, Katie! Please come next year!

Allen Family said...

Wow. We seriously missed out! Darn newborns. Next year, we're there for sure.

And yes, Katie, you guys are always invited!

Kelly said...

You guys look like you have fun ALL THE TIME, seriously. Can I join your family? We never do anything like this. My kids haven't been camping once. Have you contacted REI to see if your family can be their poster family?

Jill said...

Oh so fun! Thanks for putting the trip together. I'm ready to go back already.

DeDee said...

Dippity, dippity, dip? Don't think I know that one. Looks like MUCH fun though.

Yes...we're still planning to go. We'll have to get together on the details. Have you heard from anyone else?

Cameron Peterson said...

I'll add my pics to whatever that site was...fun times!

Tiffany said...

I love those yearly trips. Seeing the pictures makes me miss them. Looks like you have such a great time!!!

Cameron Peterson said...

Hi,how was the Sun mtg? hee hee woops