Thank goodness for daddies! We sure love ours.
MOSS LEDGE HIKE
Steve got to choose all activities on Fathers Day. He wanted to hike to Moss Ledge Sunday morning.
There is ALWAYS a lizard involved these days...
Wyatt made Daddy a TIE (which was worn to church... all primary kids daddies had one :))
PICNIC - Millcreek Canyon
We celebrated with my Dad on Monday. We went to Murray Park for a picnic and then the guys raced go karts.
GO-KART RACE
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Fathers Day 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Comments:
That tie is the CUTEST idea ever (although I don't think Chris would go for it)!
I loved those go carts, Yeah they were amazing. HE HE HE. I am so stoked that Wyatt has a Gecko, just dont let that tail get skinny or a troubles a brewing. Im going wakeboarding today and we need to take out your boat soon ya stinker. Bye bye
Post a Comment