hee hee we didn't go... but we did this instead (East Canyon)- pllllleaaaase don't tell Wyatt he missed Lagoon Day :) I just decided if I was going to spend $100 on entertainment it was NOT going to be to watch Wyatt ride kiddie rides all day in 90+ degree heat. I mean, I'd spend it for something useful like gas for the boat or what I'd really like - guitar hero. (Thanks Dan - you totally made my week! Now I think I have to own it!:))
Wyatt's first time on "the sled"
Barbs had all her kids ride the sled to get the feel for getting pulled by a boat before they learned how to waterski. Wyatt continues with the sled tradition...
Photography by Wyatt- Steve got some good air but unfortunately it was not captured on film. :)
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Stake Lagoon Day 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 Comments:
Yeah......I think boating is WAY better than Lagoon!!
Looks like a blast!
I agree with Emily, I'm sure you had so much more fun than would have been had at Lagoon. Glad to see you're out enjoying the sunshine!
Great decision. He'll never know.
Look at you girl! Very impressed!
That looks like WAY more fun!
Post a Comment