Friday, June 20, 2008

Sydney 2000 Memories

Found a few pictures...

DIVING FINALS - We were soooo lucky to catch a few Olympic events and especially this one. Can't remember how much we paid for tickets but I know the exchange rate was awesome for us back then. (Oh how sadly times have changed in that way...)



BEACH VOLLEYBALL - There were a million beach volleyball matches and we were able to hit one.



I climbed the Sydney Harbor Bridge - This was pretty awesome. We had to be Carabinered onto the bridge! HA :)



Me with an Aborigini tribe



4 Comments:

swensen squeeze said...

What a memory! Cool pictures! that would have been awesome to be too! You have done some pretty cool things in your life!

Kelly said...

You have lived a charmed life, I swear. Murray Pool must be so boring to you! Except when they evacuate the pool for a fecal accident for 45 minutes. That must be just as exciting as the Sydney Olympics. We just went over to the Gazebo show that happened to be starting around then.

Allen Family said...

Very, very cool! I would love to go to Sydney. Going to Olympic events are so exciting. I got to go to a few here in 2002 and there is such huge energy.

Emily said...

So amazing, Suz! I love seeing these old pics!