Monday, June 30, 2008

Latest Adventures

SWIMMING




LAGOON (Thanks for FREE tickets, Ambie)





WHITE PINE TRAIL




And we went boating again today and had a blast (my camera's battery was gone, so no pics). We hope to go once a week all summer.

6 Comments:

DeDee said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Life is just a party at your house...I love it!

Nelson said...

Loved loved loved seeing you this weekend! Wish would could have hung out longer, it made me homesick for you.
You're such an adventurous family. Our family not so much. Our lastest adventure is the plastic pool on the back patio. Try not to be jealous.

Nelson said...

Did I just say lastest, I meant latest.
Yikes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nelson said...

Yet another comment from me.
Are you in...?

Tiffany said...

ok- you guys are having an amazing summer. I must say I am jealous at all the great things you are doing. Next time you are at the Murray Pool give me a call and we'll meet you there! I'd love to see you!