Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Calling upon your musical expertise....

So my house needs to be cleaned. Apparently thats my job? haha JK And I am lacking in motivation. I need pump-me-up tunes to get me through this... I created a playlist (see sidebar ---->> ) this morning of songs that get me moving, but it is sad. I could use some assist. Please add whatever songs make you move/dance/groove/happy/singalong/jump around, etc. Its a group playlist, so I think anyone can add to it. Please? Pretty please?

Click this link

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

PS - There ALWAYS has to be a song on the radio that I HATE to LOVE. Well, right now its that dang "Whos Got Your Money Now?" song. haha And Katy Perry. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I can't help but sing along to her, too. :) Does this happen to you???

PSS - HaHa and I had to add the TingTings. LOL Some of you know why this is funny.... :)

3 Comments:

Emily said...

K girl - I hooked you up with a few! Thanks for making a boring night into a fun one!!

Oh - and make sure Wyatt isn't going to be around for some of my songs...they aren't all "kid-friendly", if you know what I mean... hee hee!

Alicia said...

Sorry, but I don't know if you'd want elevator music on your play list.

swensen squeeze said...

I love Katy Perry! I also like Kelly Clarkson - her two new songs that are out...and you can't go wrong with a little Justin Timberlake...So I hope that helps! Happy Cleaning!