I didn't do very well this summer at either taking pictures or blogging - but, here's a few pics I just uploaded of Summer stuff...
Tibble Fork Reservoir, American Fork Canyon
Tibble Fork Trail
Great Western Trail, Provo Canyon (after dark)
Bridal Veil Falls
Hike to Willow Heights
You can barely see Steve & Wyatt among the 5-6' flowers! How awesome would this meadow be when all those sunflowers are in bloom?
Two awesome trips to Lake Powell this summer
Kayak
water weenie
the relentless, maniac "MUG" (mighty united group) tubers
a couple of beach bums
the BIG swim race (Go Ambie!)
Wyatt's first try to ski
Steve is ALWAYS doing something "picture-worthy"
wth? Somebody explain the physics of this to me, please! There is no way that Steve could fit through the hole of that baby-floaty-tube! Somehow when he jumped off the houseboat - he slid right through... cray-zeh! :)
Houseboat slide - face first
wakeboard backflip
body surf
Sunday, August 23, 2009
It's a beautiful world I see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment