
This show is totally mesmerizing, pure entertainment and soooo inspiring! I left believing that humans can fly and achieve the impossible. Ahhh! I LOVE Cirque Du Soleil! They are in town for 3 more days, if you haven't gone yet. The tickets are cheeeap, too! I was so surprised! We paid $35 for our balcony seats (which were great, btw)! And wth? There were TONS of empty seats! So - don't miss it! And if anyone is interested in joining Steve and I sometime Septemberish, were planning to go to Vegas and see either Ka or Zumanity. Can't get enough Cirque Du Soleil!
Go here to see a trailer of Saltimbanco:
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/saltimbanco/default.aspx
In my next life I am so going to be the girl who gets to do this:
Friday, August 7, 2009
Saltimbanco
Posted by sue at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Comments:
Ahh...love this show - however had too busy of a week to go...but heard it was incredible!
I saw the commercial for that in t.v. and was mesmerized just by the commercial. I would love to go see it! Even just the name of the show is intriguing....what a strange word.
Post a Comment