Fall is my absolute favorite time of year in Utah. (Well, I love summer even more, but you know what I mean - except for that whole part about HAVING to be in the water all summer cause it's so stinkin' hot, oh yeah, that IS the good part! haha). Anyway - last Friday my parents took Wyatt to the circus so we had 3 whole hours of Wyatt-free time. What to do? Ride the Crest again, of course. I am so bummed that I didn't bring my camera b/c the entire trail is Gor.Geous right now! It was like riding through a picture-perfect umbrella of Fall colors postcard. If you haven't been in the mountains lately - GO! Do not miss the most beautiful reason to live in Utah. :) (until winter - when its a sparkly snow-dusted winter wonderland up there... and the spring wildflowers are beautiful, too...) Ahhh I love Utah.
And we took Wyatt to "Cornbelly's Corn Maze" the other day... It was pretty fun. There are lots of fun kids activities besides getting lost in David Archuleta's hands, shirt and eyes! haha
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Fall Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 Comments:
I definitely want to get up there to see the leaves before it's too late! We'll probably go from summer straight to winter, so I better hurry.
How's training?
Sue--Looks like you're all having a blast! Love the look of joy on your face enjoying Wyatt jumping. You're so sweet.
I love fall too...and spring and the beginning or summer and winter! I am going to the corn maze in a few weeks too. I hope I make it out.
Where is this? It looks loke sooo much fun. I totally want to take my kids there.
Fun times! That place looks amazing.
Love Fall. It is the best season.
Looking forward to seeing you guys at the Sock Hop, it's been too long. If you are ever in Heber, come stop by and see us.
That's great that you've been riding the crest. The leaves are so beautiful!
Fun! I need to head down there. Heaven knows my kids need an outing. Can you believe how quickly we dove into fall?!
Wyatt is lucky boy to have a mom who spends so much time with him. This is a great way to make a video journal.
I can't believe the corn maze! That is hilarious!
Found the song we loved on the radio. Her name is Lenka, the song is called The Show. :)
I was looking for that song too!!! You've done it again. Always let me know when you find new cool music. You never miss!
Post a Comment