Guh, I love this kid!
Wyatt was super excited this morning to go to kindergarten. He had a great first day. He absolutely LOVES Mrs. Hillyard, she is like the most perfect kindergarten teacher, ever! I'm soooo impressed. And Wyatt in his little school uniform, oh the cuteness.
I did well, too. I shed a few tears but not in front of Wyatt, so I was proud of myself. I basically took it out on my treadmill and my bike. It's all about the endorphins, I swear they are all I need to get by.
And I'm a dip. I told Steve I wanted to go on a bike ride to get my mind off of it and so he went with me. When we got home I looked at the clock and we were 5 mins. late to go pick up Wyatt from his very first day of school! Very effective at getting my mind off of my worries, effective at motherhood? not so much. So. embarrassing.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
First Day of Kindergarten
Posted by sue at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 Comments:
Sue--that's classic! WE all know that your the best mom in town and Wyatt really does look so cute & ready for the big day!
SO great - I love that story!!
Love Wyatt's little uniform! He's such a cutie!
Great picture - so very Wyatt. Glad he loved it and jealous he gets Ms. Hillyard. We really miss all our UT buddies....
Why are they growing up?? Love the outfit. Is he afternoon or morning? I REALLY want to get together!
We've all had days like that...he probably didn't think anything of it.
Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the pic. :)
Post a Comment