That must be the most popular last summer get away. We were there this weekend at the Canyons, and several friends and family members have been there either last weekend or this. Unfortunately I ended up in the hospital so I didn't get to swim, shop, alpine coaster, attend the big Mustang show we were up there for in the first place, etc. But the kids had fun and it looks like Wyatt is having a blast. He is so adorable!
4 Comments:
That must be the most popular last summer get away. We were there this weekend at the Canyons, and several friends and family members have been there either last weekend or this. Unfortunately I ended up in the hospital so I didn't get to swim, shop, alpine coaster, attend the big Mustang show we were up there for in the first place, etc. But the kids had fun and it looks like Wyatt is having a blast. He is so adorable!
Looks like you had such a great time. Sorry we weren't able to hook up. Let's try to get together sometime this week.
T.
I'm sad to see summer go too...good luck on Tuesday!
Cute pictures - as always!! When should I drop by the tables and chairs? Call me and let's play while the boys are in school! :)
Post a Comment