Wyatt is such a total blessing. We had a wonderful family party to celebrate his awesomeness. We sure love this kid, like to the point of heart twitters and happy pride bubbles gurgling up through my sooooul... Can't believe I've had 6 Wyatt-filled years already. Best 6 years evah!
Wyatt is soooo thankful for his "loot". He is generous w/the hugs...
Monday, May 18, 2009
Birthday BOOOOY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 Comments:
Is there a cuter curly-headed boy?? I think not! Happy Birthday Wyatt - hope you had a good one buddy!
What a cutie!! Carson and Brooke still talk about him all the time. Whenever we go anywhere they ask if he's going to be there.
What fun pictures! Happy Birthday Wyatt!!
How the years. Fly. He is so cute. I love your ROck post. Those are some awesome duds. You guys sure know how to party. So fun.
K, so you haven't taken Wyatt to Disneyland. Um, I've NEVER taken my kids camping, hiking, etc. I think you're doing okay! By the way, I come to your blog for music inspiration. I'm glad I had one you didn't have!
Post a Comment