The Tulip Festival @ the Thanksgiving Point Gardens is one of my favorite Spring events. I love that we have these beautiful gardens so close by. And as we were walking out we got to see President Monson as he was just arriving and was being brought in on a golf cart. It was exciting to see the Prophet so close up!
/s400/P5070004.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5334190630446717298" />
Thursday, May 7, 2009
The Earth Laughs in Flowers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
What great pictures!! I can't believe Wyatt stopped long enough to get you really cute pictures.
I need to go. Can I go next week. IT's so beautiful. My girls are off track and I need to go. The last picture looks like the secret garden. See ya THursday.
WOW - gorgeous!!
Now I'm bummed I couldn't come. But, check out my garden pics! :)
Post a Comment