Saturday, May 9, 2009

Race for the Cure


We LOVE this event. We run, we cry, we feel blessed that my mom beat breast cancer. This year Wyatt walked w/my mom. He has lots of good ideas about how we can beat cancer: "I'll just suck the cancer out" and "I'll slay the cancer w/a sword, mommy". See, like this:





Thank goodness Wyatt has all the answers! :)

5 Comments:

Rusti said...

I wish I had known you were there! What an awesome day.

Emily said...

Wow! I should have come with you!! There were SO many people that I know that went!! Dumb me!!
Love Wyatt's answer for everything - "slay it with a sword"! Too funny!

Alicia said...

That was a great day!! That's my favorite part of mothers day.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

i had no idea your mom went thru that! what an amazing lady.

as for wyatt - he is HILARIOUS! i love all his ideas, i think you should submit them ;)

Ronda said...

Wyatt is great. Always an answer and so sincere.