CR4 ROX! :)
Capitol Reef this year. Awesome place. Torrential rain. Rivers through our campsite. We couldn't do the slot canyon hike I was hoping for b/c of the rain but we did get to do this instead (both jeep and motorcycle style)
And Steve is happy
And Wyatt is happy (friends, a frog and a lizard...)
Grand Gorge Hike & Flash Flood - spectacular! Good thing all the kiddos are troopers, about half way through it started raining. We saw the beginning of a river and then hiked through it to get out. The tall walls were beautiful with spontaneous waterfalls everywhere. Now I respect the canyon in the rain much more! haha Definitely didn't get enough pics, tho...

Burro Wash (didn't have time to finish this hike, must go back...)
Horseshoe Canyon
A little bouldering
Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day Weekend
Posted by sue at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 Comments:
Love it! We were so sad when we heard about the rain, but doesn't look like it ruined any of the fun!!
So FUN!! I only went one year when I lived in that ward but it was so fun. Looks like it was another blast! Hey can you email me Karen Miles email address. I lost it.
Thanks for the chat last week too! T.
Wow, great photos! One of these years, we've got to go along with the ward campout. The last time we went, Jake was a baby. Seems like every year there's something that comes up to get in the way. Glad you guys had fun in spite of the rain!
Those pictures are so amazing!! I love the first picture, and the waterfalls. At least we can all have fun despite the rain.
Such a fun trip! You got some great photos! SHould we have a car washing partay?
You guys are quite the adventurers. We went there last year. I'm glad we didn't this year and get poured on in a tent. Looks like fun.
Looks like such a fun trip even though it rained! We tried to go camping around here but it started pouring so we didn't even go. We played poker inside instead!
Great pics!! Sorry we missed it! Looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like fun, oh ya, it WAS fun!!!
Post a Comment