Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First Hike this Spring


Julie & Charlotte

Bad pic of Wyatt and me but hey, thats how it goes...

We went to St. George for my cousin's wedding Saturday and Julie met us there! We decided we'll have to "meet in the middle" more often. We had fun hiking into "super clawer's" (Wyatt's term) cave and soaking in Snow Canyon's spectacular scenery. Plus everyone got just a touch of sunburn... (normally a bad thing) but yay! for the sun!

5 Comments:

Allen Family said...

When I saw the title, I was thinking you went somewhere around here in our lovely weather! That would have been die-hard. I'm jealous of the sunage you got!

Kelly said...

It seems like everyone is heading south because Salt Lake just isn't warming up like it should! I've gotta go get me some sun down there...

Cameron Peterson said...

FUN! So 4 oclock is delivery time at Limperts if you can. Do you know how to transfer widgets? See you at some time today.

swensen squeeze said...

Hey - I really liked the roadshow - I thought they did a great job! And you did a great job - as always! It is almost over - are you happy about that? Looks like a fun weekend!

Emily said...

I love that picture of the two of you - the background is gorgeous too! I'm so jealous!