Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Human Body



Wyatt and I saw this movie yesterday at Clark Planetarium. Fascinating movie. We saw our bodies as never before. The technology used in making this film was so cool. Our bodies are amazing - God's pinnacle creation! I think this is a must see - so educational. My favorite part of the experience was Wyatt telling Steve this morning "Sperms come from daddies and they have heads. Do you have sperms on your head, Daddy?" Hmmm....

BTW - It's Clark Planetarium's 5th anniversary so all shows all month of April are only $5 bucks. :)

9 Comments:

Rusti said...

I totally want to see that! It looks so cool. Just how much time do they spend on the whole sperm thing?

Kelly said...

I think all daddies have sperms on their heads. LOL! I will have to check out the human body show!

Poulson Post said...

I can't wait to see it! Thanks for the $5 tip. We'll go this month.

swensen squeeze said...

That is the best comment - I can actually picture Steve's face after Wyatt said that! The shoe looks awesome!

Emily said...

Ha ha - that's so awesome! It's about time someone said something to Steve about that though.

DeDee said...

Thanks for the post...I was thinking about taking my kids down to see it.

Tiffany said...

Sue you always do the greatest things with Wyatt and Wyatt always has the BEST things to say-- sperm, penis (remember that story!) Seriously, don't you think little kids say the BEST things!?
T.

Nelson said...

Oh my glory!!! I cannot believe Wyatt said that! I would have been laughing my head off (no pun intended)!
What a cute kid! I am so glad that you shared that! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Poulson Post said...

P.S. We went to the show. Loved it. P.P.S. I'm really diggin your playlist. I'm going to have to add some of those songs to mine. Thanks for being my entertainment guru as of late. I like your style.