Thursday, April 3, 2008

Milestones






Wyatt's a swimmer! (Okay, maybe for just a few strokes, but hey he's keeping his head above water so he's as good as I am...) We have just finished a session of swimming lessons and we had so much fun. Wyatt absolutely loves swimming and he's really starting to get the hang of it. I love watching him learn new things!

4 Comments:

M-Ann said...

Yeah! He got it! I see he's even got his head down. I admit, that frantic doggy paddle was really cute though. Thanks again for all your help. Way to go Wyatt!

Emily said...

Is that really him, with his hair all slicked down?! Who woulda thought! :)
He's such a cute little guy!

kto1s said...

What a cutie! Swimming lessons was a highlight for my kids after all this cold weather...so glad they could have some fun buddies to share it with!

DeDee said...

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but he's got me beat! He's not even plugging his nose...