Wednesday, August 6, 2008

An Award!!!!?

*okay this post is completely messed up & I don't have time to fix it right now... maybe later? I don't know how to post links, award pics, blah blah - - oh well*


Thanks Emily! (Your blog always makes me at least smile, usually LOL! We love ya!)

I pass the awards on to...........

* Amy, of the "" blog, because she always shares cool interesting tidbits that make you reflect on life.

* Katie, of "" I love her "mom" stories. She is the sweetest mom ever.

* Kelly, of "" - She is the champion blogger. ALWAYS a new post, there! One of the first blogs I check b/c there is usually something new and interesting!

* Marie, of "" - I like her style... and ya gotta love Travis' abstract corner... :)

* Nicole, of " " - She is a ton of fun and little Cooper always brings a smile (from the things he says to his cute pics)

1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Emily said...

Suz - You have to right click and copy the picture and save, and THEN add it in like a regular photo. :) Hope that helps!

Kelly said...

Oh my...my first blogging award! I'm so honored! Thanks Sue!