I need a boo-hoo room today. The school nurse called to tell me Noah paid her a visit but wasn't sick, just teary and missing home. I can hardly wait until 3pm when my little guy steps off the bus. This is going to be a tough transition - for all of us! He said it right when he woke up this morning and said, "Mom I wish today was Saturday again"!
8 Comments:
Haha - I love that sign! Awesome!!
You'll do okay - you'll see! You've got people to hang out with and certain stores to shop! :)
Ha! Every school needs a boo hop room! That's genius. You'll just have more to go hiking, biking, rock climbing, cayaking, etc....
That's funny! Hope they have plenty of tissue...
Good luck tomorrow!!!
That sign is hillarious! It will be hard, but you'll get used to it. In fact, I can bet you learn to like having that time every day.
Good luck!
It't hard at first than you will realize that they are home before you know it.
I need a boo-hoo room today. The school nurse called to tell me Noah paid her a visit but wasn't sick, just teary and missing home. I can hardly wait until 3pm when my little guy steps off the bus. This is going to be a tough transition - for all of us! He said it right when he woke up this morning and said, "Mom I wish today was Saturday again"!
HI-lar-ious sign.
I'm sure it is tough, thankfully I have 2 more years before I'll be needing the boo hoo room!
Post a Comment